"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Working Out At Night

Well, the day got away from me and I ended up going to the gym at 8pm. Funny thing about it was, I had so much energy! I worked out for 50 minutes... and I don't mean light working out. I was sweating like an ape with mad cow disease. I'm starving but I am just going to go to bed, and pray that the scale gives me good news in the morning.

On a side note, I ran on the treadmill just the one mile tonight again. It looks like I can officially run a 10 minute mile. I know to most people that seems like a really long mile, but to slow, chubby people like myself, I'm Speedy Freaking Gonzalez.

Boom.

1 comment:

  1. Wohoo for the 10 minute mile! That is about where I average on a normal basis too.

    ReplyDelete